Living Dead Girl Elizabeth Scott

Once upon a time I was a little girl who disappeared.
Once upon a time my name was not Alice.
Once upon a time I didn't know how lucky I was.

When Alice was ten, Ray took her away from her family, her friends -- her life. She learned to give up all power, to endure all pain. She waited for the nightmare to be over.
Now Alice is fifteen and Ray still has her, but he speaks more and more of her death. He does not know it is what she longs for. She does not know he has something more terrifying than death in mind for her.
This is Alice's story. It is one you have never heard, and one you will never, ever forget.

I was on my way to Las Vegas, when I was finishing this book and I could not put this down. I finished this book quickly, because it was so engrossing and grabs your attention right away. Living Dead Girl felt so realistic and honest that I was bawling my eyes out at the end. I have three daughters and can't imagine going through that. This book doesn't sugarcoat what life is like and shows that there are horrible people like Ray out there. Alice is afraid for her life, because even if she escapes Ray says that he will come for her family. Also the troubling world of Alice is thought provoking, because to their neighbours thought that they appeared to be a normal family. Honestly, this book was one of a kind and really made me think about what could happen.

0 comments: