Uglies by Scott Westerfeld

Just before their sixteenth birthdays, when they will will be transformed into beauties whose only job is to have a great time, Tally's best friend runs away and Tally must find her and turn her in, or never become pretty at all.
Tally is a strong character. She is fearless and brave with what she does. Like going into the woods to search for The Smoke. David is also very sweet and I loved how he was. The plot of this book is full of so much action and I enjoyed all of the twist and turns that this book did. I also liked the message that the outside is not the most important thing in the world. I could see this dsytopian novel as a possible future for America. I would also love to see this as a movie. Scott Westerfeld is a talent author that continues to grow and create new and magical worlds.

0 comments: